1. Come back home,
the door’s open
just turn the knob
and my world
2. You may not be the best of them all.
I may not be the worst.
But the entity we create together
works just fine.
Hangs on every time.
3. Half of my life has been spent on
chasing things I never had
or craving for things I let go.
Has someone cracked the
whole ‘holding on/letting go’ paradox yet?
4. Deep down I know my poems
were always about you.
5. Love comes easy for me
and it depletes faster.
my mother’s blessings;
my father’s expectations;
the part you played in my life.
6. Come back home,
before you exchange vows you
do not mean,
before you circle the fire which
7. I do love you, from still corners of my heart.
8. Let’s give it one more chance before
you go to all of our places without me.
9. I don’t want to wish you
all the happiness.
My love, love, is not selfless of old.
10. Come back home.